Copy@Rights

Copy@Rights
My © Logo

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Check The Orkut Scraps without logging in !!!


It all began on a lazy afternoon , when i came across this news that orkut
can be hacked :P I started to do get some information on this , and soon found out the thing . Then i thought that, i will build a small application which can do so. Thanks to the support by few friends online and along with that my small dwelling flash i have made a small application that allows you to read ORKUT scraps just by knowing the UID ( which is shown in the scrap book , as shown in image below ).








This thing mainly works because of
a thing that is at core doing the act.

Here's the Screenshot of the THING.



















To know more details about how this thing came about ...you know whom to contact.

If you need my app , just mail me : ajaykumar127@gmail.com with subject "NEED ORKUT Scrap Viewer" .I'll get back to you.

regards...
ajay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool work dude !
mail me ur app
as soon as possible!!
need to see it

regards..
gimbo

Anonymous said...

Bro just mail me the thing
where in the hell did u manage to do this thing ? hey remember me from college ?

regards...
Dino